Monday, December 10, 2012

Heavenly Father

 


I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Heavenly Father, you know the struggles I'm going through.  I realize there are lessons here that I need to learn. Quicken my spirit, increase my wisdom, grant me your wisdom, and grant me the strength of obedience to follow wherever you lead. All that I might learn my lessons and move quickly to enter the ministry you have planned for me to accomplish. I ask this in Jesus's name, Amen.

This is the next 5 days weather forecast for Manchester, NH (southern NH)

 

More rain mix today it is 41 right now at a quarter 8 AM EST here. Wet and gloomy for now.

Yesterday I decorated my home for Christmas. So today is free to create or work on the scrap book of my grandsons. I have laundry left to do. Starting with the first of the new year I am going to use a gratitude jar I made and every time something nice happens I am going to write it on a slip o paper and tuck it in my jar. At the end of next year I will read all the little slips and reflect back on the year. I have a jar I already decorated it. Except for the jar lid which is gold on the edge and I should probably decorate the top of it with red glitter.





Gratitude jar 2013 complete



Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

nature is the best cure.

Whenever you are stressed or worried or uneasy, take a nice long walk in the nature, touch the ground with your feet, touch the trees with your hands, and the Divine nature of life will flow into you to ease your pain.
 
I often feel like doing this but it is Winter here. I still need to do it no matter what. No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment