Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Prosperity and Contentment

If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment. Job 36:11
 
I am ready for the Post Office. I would have walked today but it is is gloomy and calling for ice pellets. So I will go tomorrow with a chance for rain and get it out of the way. I am so happy to be done with cards and swaps and packages for Christmas. I have my 2 sons and DIL left to get for. Money is slim. It always works out though. Never anything extra but just enough. I will make it work. Praise Him for today! I woke up at a decent morning hour. I seem to be having an ok time with food and my tummy today ie it doesn't hurt since I have just ate lunch. I have been eating basic bland things lately.

I would like to make some more garland and possibly decorate for Christmas tomorrow morning.

Dover Publications

 
I looked through my decorations yesterday and I have some things I can hang and decorate with. I am not putting up a tree this year. We just don't have the room and with the common space also an office now for my son it is even more crowded. Cozy! I am so grateful for this place and for my son.

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

to burn out the pain, just find a place filled with joy.

God created joy as a balm for pain. What are some places, who are some people filled with joy that you can rely on to ease your pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment