Thursday, December 13, 2012

You Are Never Alone

You are never alone. "For the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9

Thank you!


For the love of cats!
 
 
 
From Dover Publications
 
My tummy troubles have returned. My blood pressure medecine was doubled starting yesterday. Oh was I feeling bad today. That is until I sipped some gingerale. Now I am making dinner steak greens beans and a baked potato.
 
 
Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you need to stop comparing yourself to other people.

Some people are great singers, some are really smart and others are great athletes. But none of them are, or ever could be you. You are one of a kind. So stop comparing yourself to other people. You can't be them any more than they can be you.
 
 Ok thanks for the reminder.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment