Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Next 5 Days

Starting today through Sunday for southern NH two days before Christmas It looks like it will just be plain old usual cold. Sunday sounds frigid anytime you have breezy you have a windchill factor to deal with too.

It is sunny this morning Praise Him! Also it is 39 degrees at 9:30 AM EST Brrrrrrr cold! Nice and warm inside and I am grateful for that.


In whose eyes a vile person is despised, But he honors those who fear the Lord; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change. Psalms 15:4

 
I am feeling pretty good this morning. My tummy is relaxed. I ate lots of potatos and carrots yesterday and had them again for breakfast this morning. My dinner last night was a burger with cheese and potato wedges. I am not drinking coffee to see if that helps. So I will be tired today. I feel like snuggling in bed and reading. I could fall asleep. I am sure my son will be sleeping for a few more hours.

Where ever you are have a most wonder filled Wednesday!

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you are blessed.

You may think you have challenges, but you have so many blessings. Sometimes it takes only a moment of conscious effort to recognize those blessings. Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.
 
Great message! Thank you for many blessings God!


      

No comments:

Post a Comment