Thursday, December 6, 2012

God Gave His Son

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIV)



♥  Thank you for a beautiful sunny morning here in Southern NH. My new camera takes great pics I will share pictures here of the heart/snowflake garland and the Christmas 2012 cards I made.


A card I made for Christmas 2012


Some cards I made for Christmas 2012


Garland I made

I have started decorating my home for Christmas 2012




If we had forgotten our God or lifted our hands in prayer to foreign gods, God would have known, because he knows what is in our hearts. Psalms 44:20-21

Today I am going to finish decorating my home for Christmas. Maybe work on some art or crafts too. I have some trifold cards I am itching to try out. I could make my sister her birthday card. Her birthday is next in January and my Dad right before that too.  I am not much on making cards for men. I do have some nice old cars stamped and some black and grey silver bling dots. A friend did that for me to make cards for men.


As we inch closer to Christmas remember the real reason for this season! Jesus!


Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you need to have faith.

No matter how deep the abyss or how powerful the storms you face, everything can change for the better in a day, a moment or an instant. Hold on and know that your current circumstances will pass.
 
Yes and this too shall pass! Food is a constant need and hard to come by these days. My food stamps case was closed. I don't know why. I am going to appeal it. Yesterday Our Fathers Pantry dropped off bags of bread to each apartment. If they only knew how much we needed that help. Maybe a church for me has been another prayer answered. You can go there Saturdays and get food.




No comments:

Post a Comment