Sunday, December 9, 2012

Order My Steps

Father, this is my prayer. "Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me." Psalms 119:133

Today I have been up since 4:30 AM I am feeling out of sorts. It is only because now after a week of my son staying up all night and sleeping in I think it is affecting me. I am trying to sleep at night and there is some noise. I can make it so quiet for him and sometimes even start a nap before my son gets up. However he did manage to sleep through my desk top organizer files and all papers pencils all my office supplies that just dumped into the corner behind my desk. What a loud crash. I don't dare touch it now because it is going to be a noisy cleanup I have to go under the table which is my desk. It is 9AM. The neighbors bedroom is right on the other side of the wall too. Gosh I hope I didn't wake them up.

Plans for today include decorating for Christmas which I am starting promptly upon finishing todays' blog. I am tired but that I can do.

I am starting with this!


 
Yes that is my stocking full of 7 wrapped gifts. I have had it since my birthday November 28th

I have a stocking I am working on for my son.


Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it's time to let people see your inner beauty.

It's time to let people know the real you. Be who you are, not who you think people want you to be. You are more beautiful on the inside than you realize, and you need to share that beauty with others. Be transparent, let your guard down, let people know the real you.





No comments:

Post a Comment