Friday, December 7, 2012

Believe in Him

If you believe, you will get anything you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:22

I do believe in Him! My prayers are always awnswered. I went to the PO yesterday and sent off all my Christmas cards, swaps, post cards and packages. I am waiting on return happy mail. Yay I am so happy to be done with all of that. I still have my son that lives me to finish up for. I am putting together a Christmas stocking. He said he wanted some comic books so I am going to try to win them on Listia for him.

I have started working on a birthday card for my sister and I have to make one for my Dad too. Both of them have January birthdays. Here is a picture of the card I started for my sister.






This is the first time I have made a trifold greeting card. I love using this cardstock. A friend has some larger envelopes for me that she is sending me. This is a thicker heavier card because of all the sides that have to be covered in the pretty paper. I am still thinking of a creative way to close the front. It doesn't really overlap but I could punch a hole in each side and add a ribbon to tie closed. I had won the Happy Birthday chick on Listia. It is one piece. I had just enough two sided tape to make this card. I need supplies but have no money. I will find them somehow. Praying for that and my food situation to work out soon. I witnessed a miracle concerning food. A bag of bread was left by my front door. With a paper inside that said it was from Our Fathers Pantry. I am going there tomorrow as they had instructed to see what food they are giving out. I have been looking for a church so maybe this is my answer. Prayer works!

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

the world is as good as you see it is.

If you focus on the bad, you will see a 'bad' world. If you focus on the good, you will see goodness. Choose your focus carefully.

I choose to be positive!

Where ever you are in this world I hope you have a most wonder filled weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment