Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Night Before Christmas


It is better to have little and be right than to have much and be wrong. Psalms 37:16
 

Today was an easy day. I made a pot of spaghetti. Now I am baking a meat pie that my son's friend made. It smells so good in here and it is only 1/3 of the way baked. I opened a nice big can of fruit salad too.

Tomorrow I see my grandsons early before Christmas morning. It is supposed to be cold tomorrow and breezy. That means wind chill factors.

I love to cook easy things in the winter around the holidyas. Check this out.

Fifteen one pot dinner recipes. Easy!

http://www.delish.com/recipes/cooking-recipes/easy-one-pot-dinner-recipes

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

this very message is a little hug.

Hugs tell us many things; that we are loved, that we are important, that we are valued. This message is a little hug from God telling you all those things. Enjoy it, be blessed by it and try to figure out a way to hug God back.
 
I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment