Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good Deeds

In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Never brag about your good deeds. God sees them and that is enough.

It is a cold rainy day today. All the snow is being washed away. If all this rain were snow we would have many feet of it here in southern NH. Maybe we will still have some snow for Christmas.

I am going to have to make a quick dash to the PO streetbox in a bit to get some things sent out. Soon as I finish this blog post I am out the door. Hoping it is just rainy and not icy too.

I am feeling better with my tummy. It doesn't hurt. I hope I am getting used to this BP med increase.

What are you having for Christmas dinner? My son said last night we might have a ham dinner. He is buying. I have no money for food right now so he is supporting me. I found this recipe for making a ham.

http://myhoneysplace.com/glazed-ham/

Also found this for managing your diabetes during the holidays

http://www.diabeticconnect.com/news-articles/9031-managing-diabetes-during-holidays/portal

7 days and counting until Christmas. Are you ready? I am pretty much done.

Any plans for the New Year and celebrations? I have none so far. I usually sleep through it to wake up to firecrackers all over my neighborhood. This year I might stay up to watch Times Square celebrations if I can get that on my computer. My son and I don't have TV.


For the love of cats and my sister who has 5 rescues at the moment.


Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

one good deed can shift the balance of the whole world.

Never underestimate the power of your goodness and kindness.
 

Thank you God~

No comments:

Post a Comment