Friday, December 28, 2012

Happiness and My Family

I am holding on to the Lord, even as I go through my storm. "Till He fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing." Job 8:21

It is coming back some happiness in my life. I went through some really bad withdrawals getting off of Paxil this past summer and Fall and still I am having problems. I have come a long way though.

Times are really tough financially for my son and I right now. My son lost his job this year. 2012 was a bad year. That is why I have a gratitude jar set up for 2013. I need to find something each day to be grateful for and write it down. It can't all be bad there must have been some good times in 2012 I honestly though can't think of much. We had a death in the family in 2012. Now this Christmas is the first with out her. As the year ends we are getting some big snow storms which is nice. It has been a couple years since we had good snow. The next storm is coming in tonight and into tomorrow. More snow.

My son and daughter in law Christmas 2012

 
My other son (Uncle) and my 2 1/2 year old grandson Christmas morning 2012


My almost 5 year old grandson Christmas morning 2012
Someone on Facebook asked recently if you would be happy if you had family and no money. I said yes because I am happy grateful and blessed with family. I really don't have much money. I am praying for a better year in 2013 mainly for my health to get better.

Sparkling Raspberry Jigglers

http://www.kraftbrands.com/Jello/recipe.aspx?ID=138503

You may have hit a rough season, but a better one is on the way. "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you need to slow down.

Take a moment to pause, to think, to reflect and to pray. Only then will you be able to get the right perspective on the people and things in your life.
 
My family thank you! Even family not pictured here and my friends too. Praise be to Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment