Wednesday, December 5, 2012

In Love With the Lord

I am in love with the Lord. He is the only one who can fill every void in my life. "Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Psalms 63:3

Oh yes I am definately in love with Him. Above all I am so grateful I know Him.

I was up early AM did all my computer stuff early this morning. Then I made lunch. Now I am writing for a bit. Here is something I have to share

Candy Sleighs

http://ellynsplace.blogspot.com/2011/12/candy-sleighs.html


For the Grand Kids and Big Kids

http://reindeercam.com/




Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

even when you do something wrong, even when you fail, even when you make poor choices, you are loved.

God is not a punitive. No doubt you will punish yourself enough for your mistakes. The question is: Will you try to do the right thing next time? Will you learn from your mistakes? Will you keep on loving and caring to the best of your ability?
 
Yes I have. I am more into being single and embracing that. I think you call it slowing down some. Yes I do love and care about myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment