Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Father

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. -JESUS in Matthew 6:9-13


I am hoping I have finally found a church to attend. My friend called me yesterday and she has to ask her ride if they can pick me uo too. I am praying and hoping this is what I have been looking for.

My red glitter came off of my gratuity jar. Project gone bad it happens so I have painted the top of the lid red instead. Hopefully this works this time. Pictures to follow when it is dry.

Not much is happening today. I have some PC's that need to go to the PO streetbox laundry still to do and some dishes. I need to get busy after lunch here soon. It did stop raining and we are drying out from the sogginess.

If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever. Jeremiah 7:5-7




I have done all my correspondence online this morning and played Scrabble. I am caught up wit swaps so now I can relax.

Here are a couple of nice sites I found and thought you might like too.


Video and song for the highwayman  I am a Jonny cash and June Carter Cash fan!

http://countrymusicnation.com/6423/video-highwayman-by-the-highwaymen/


DIY Paperbag books

http://stellaireblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/paper-bag-books-diy.html


Millions of Pictures of Animals

http://www.1mpics.com/animals.html

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it's good to remember.

Think about the times that you felt close to God, when love and joy pulsed through your veins. Dwell on these times, especially when life isn't easy and trouble seems to compete for your attention. Any situation can be improved if you remember to remember God.

These are trying times for me and my son. God I remember you! I pray! I know you hear me. Thank you!

Where ever you are I hope you have a blessed and wonder filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment