Sunday, October 14, 2012

Confidence Just for Today

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

I am on day 7 of  complete Paxil withdrawal. It gets really rough feeling every afternoon and early evening. My head feels like it is going to explode and I just have to lay down and want to go to sleep. No nap today I didn't have a nap yesterday neither. I laid down because of how I was feeling but I didn't fall asleep. I am really having a rough go at withdrawing from Paxil but my body was used to 50 mg daily for many months and before that 40 mg for years. It is an antidepressant. Well a not so good antidepressant and the withdrawals from it are unbelievable. I am hit with overwhelming anxiety attacks the likes of which are extremely scary. Lots of crying episodes for no reason at all Have very intense emotional feelings. The ringing in my ears is ten fold with awful stomach sickening nauseating scratchy/zappy sounds that interrupt the intense ringing. I know I am getting better but I am starting to feel like not going outside and that is where confidence comes in. I did it before I can do it now. I have to carry on. Life goes on.

I hope this cat saying made you laugh! I like it!

So today was a grey gloomy rainy depressing day!

I hope and pray next week things get better for me. May the withdrawals subside even more. Praise Him for being there those times when I really needed Him and I take comfort in knowing He is always right there with me. Thank you!

Next to a French bulldog I would love to have a cat! Then again maybe two~I am not allowed to have pets where I live.

I am so grateful I saw my grandsons three times in the last seven days! That is something else to smile about.

Wherever you are I wish you a wonder filled week ahead~

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that there are no accidents.
What you think of as accidents are simply your conversations with God that you haven't yet been able to understand. But take heart, all happens in God's will and every conversation has deep meaning for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment