Sunday, October 7, 2012

Yellow Red and Orange

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. Psalms 91:11

Today is the last day I will be taking Paxil. When the withdrawals end that I do not know. The scratchy/zappy sounds in my head were really bad when I woke up this mornig. I am praying I can do it with none tomorrow. With those noises it is virtually impossible. I already have something going on whereby my ears ring really bad and this noise that started with my withdrawal from Paxil interrupts the ringing. It drives me crazy. Thinking good thoughts! I know that He will help me.

I took some great outdoor pictures yesterday of yellows and reds and oranges. The 3 Maples accross the street from me still have a lot of green. It is a cloudy and chilly day today once again. We had rain again last night. My neighborhood is pretty in the Fall.






Very pretty! Fall 2012 Southern NH

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that God doesn't give you what you want, God gives you according to who you are.
Change who you are to change your life.

That is a powerful message!

No comments:

Post a Comment