Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Christopher!

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
 
It is another cold and rainy day again. This is a wettest and most rainy Fall so far in my six years living up in New England!

Today is my son Christopher's 35th birthday. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with him, his brother and my my two grandsons. I got the two year old going so I will share some pictures here of him. I said to him how did you get so cute and do you know you are cute, you know you are cute and he would say Yes Yes Yes He says yes alot right now. He was eating his supper and offering me his french fries. I took pictures of my other grandson his brother who is 4 years old and I am so disappointed I got really bad red eye pictures. So they didn't turn out good at all. Here is the little guy though.







Love those big beautiful blue eyes. My other grandson has blue eyes and so do Mom and Dad!

Today is Christopher Columbus Day~a holiday for some.  It happens to be a day when I was very young 18 years old and I gave birth to my first son Christopher. That was thirty five years ago today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

I am doing ok today so far on no Paxil I have been waiting a long time to say this I am not taking any Paxil anymore today is day one. Woot! I noticed the scratchy/zappy sound in my head and really bad ringing ears today. I hope I am done with the withdrawals and pray God please let my body adjust ok and quickly. I want this to be it and be done with the medecine. I know you hear me God. Thank you for today!

We got snow in the mountains last night. It is cold! 43 and I am staying in! I will find some fun things to do actually I am trying to organize my Christmas card making supplies so that is going to be my extra project for now. You set a goal. My big goal is to be ready for Christmas! Small projects well first I have to locate all of my Christmas supplies. They are in 3 drawers and it is never a problem to find everything and separate it out. I started in Spring! Here it is Fall/Winter 2012 it is a chilly day I sure can feel it. I wasn't wanting to turn on the heat yet. Feels like I need to put on some more clothing ie pants instead of shorts. Brrrr I stepped out in the hallway it is very cold outside LOL

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that if you could see with the eyes of God, this world would be filled with goodness.
Goodness is within you and every living being. Let your goodness shine

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment