Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What it is Tuesday?

Father, we ask that you would give us your peace as we go through the stress of life. "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul." Psalms 23:2-3

Happiness Matters! This is a picture of the postcard I am sending for a postcard swap called Happiness Matters that I am in at www.swap-bot.com

Happiness matters a lot to me. Thank you for today God and also thanks for prayers answered in the bullying situation which I previously blogged about recently. All the better for the outcome the 4 year old male child was removed from the school. There is zero tolerance for that these days no matter how old you are.



Presidential Relationships Through the Years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that there is no need to obsess over a decision.
God has more in store for us than we can ever predict, and what we fear are bad choices frequently turn out for the best, because our hidden aspirations know better where we are going than our rational minds.
 
Oh I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment