Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our Father Who is in Heaven

Look into your heart and forgive someone who wronged you. Feel the weight lift off your shoulders and know you are free to receive God's blessings. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive them, that your Father in Heaven may also forgive you your trespasses." Mark 11:25

Forgiven!

Thanks to a late night last night I was up playing Scrabble and looking for my Christmas things. I am getting a late start today I slept until 11:30 AM I still haven't located my Christmas kit of new decorations to make. I wish I had a craft room that way I could get everything out of the totes they are in to organize it all. I am grateful for what I do have. A comfortable place on the smallish side.

Thank you for today God! Today is a beautiful day here in southern NH! I am keeping my eye on Hurricane Sandy. We could really get it with some snow. It might be a really bad storm. They are calling it a Noreaster on steroids and could do some billion dollars worth of damage. I am praying for everyone to be safe and not have problems. One loss of life already in Jamaica is one too many. Lord may you comfort thy family and friends please.

http://news.yahoo.com/hybrid-sandy-winter-storm-threatens-east-coast-064040714.html

Today I will spend organizing my totes better so I can find what I am looking for. My cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies are organized so why not everything else. I finally got my felt back out to make some cute felt decorations.

A bit of history from NH via the subject of possible haunted places for Halloween!

The Madame Sherri's Forest I saw this on Facebook today. It was a picture of a stone spiral staircase in ruins. Sounds like a great place to visit via hiking and there are waterfalls there too.

http://www.chesterfieldoutdoors.com/plands/sherri.html

Halloween Treats

http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/holidays/halloween/halloween-desserts#slide-1


Let us pray: Heavenly Father, we thank you for another day filled with your love and grace. We ask that you would help us to forgive those who have caused us hurt and pain. Heal our broken hearts and restore the joy. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!



I miss my grandsons I hope I get to see them soon.
Also praying their Halloween doesn't get snowed out this year.
 Last year we had snow here for Halloween.


God is the Father who is full of mercy and all comfort. He comforts us every time we have trouble, so when others have trouble, we can comfort them with the same comfort God gives us. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that understanding comes from love.

You might believe that you need to understand another to love them. The truth is you need to love them to understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment