Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Card Crafting Day


Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2:17



More Fall 2012 cards being made by me (Glenna Normyle) Today I started working on some more Fall cards. If I can find some Thanksgiving ideas and craft materials I will make some more of those cards another day. Right now the Autumn card top is drying and I have to put the word Harvest on the card front of the other card. I love the rhinestone words I won on Listia. They are easy to use once you get the hang of it and look really nice on the card fronts.

I am having a rough day with withdrawals today I am down to taking 5 mg of Paxil each day. I want to be done with this mess. Today the nausea is bad, belching a lot, headaches, crying some, anxious, I woke up early quarter to 6 this morning. I made myself eat eggs and a bagel. I am extremely achy like the flu. I am trying my best to get through this one day at a time. I am hot and sweating today too. Not feeling very good at all. I need to check my blood pressure and see how that is doing today. BP is 154/70 69 it is elevated. Everytime I drop with the Paxil dosage my BP goes up. If you are reading this please pray with me that I can get off of Paxil completely and soon. I have been doing this from 50 mg starting on August 4, 2012 to 5 mg today October 2, 2012 My pharmacist said that it should normally take 3 months or more to withdraw from Paxil. My doctor is working with me to get off of the Paxil too.


Beautiful Fall 2012 folliage Lake Campton NH

Ways to Help Control How Much You Eat

http://fitbie.com/slideshow/20-mindless-portion-control-tips

Help With Your Late Night Food Cravings

http://fitbie.msn.com/eat-right/5-cures-your-late-night-cravings


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive.
Enough of the routine already. Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment