Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just for Today

For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You. Psalms 5:4

We just had a huge earthquake here tonight.where I live in NH. I pray dear God please don't ever let that happen again. It originated in Maine and shook all of NH and northern MA. It was a 4.5 on the richeter scale It felt like violent solid shaking I couldn't move I was pinned in my office chair shaking. Very scray! I have been through earthquakes out west and they have a more rolling feeling to them. This was different! Not this time! Pure hard shaking! I pray everyone and everything is ok!
 
I got a neat book that I won on Listia in the mail today. It is Dover Publication from 1980 on flowers! Everything is black and white designs. All 300 some odd pieces of clip art copyright free. There is garland, tags, circles, borders, tags, frames and more all in flowers!
 
Here are some pictures I took of the inside of this book. I am going to have so much creating with this. I first need to make copies before I use it. I don't want to cut up this book. It is vintage!
 
  




 
I am so excited to have this book. Praise Him for the good things in life!
 
I had a horrible night last night I forgot to take my meds and I didn't realize it until this morning. Tomorrow I will be more creative and crafty. God thank you for today!
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that working together is good.
We are meant to support one another in this world. Let go of the feeling that you have to do everything alone. Ask someone if they want to join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment