Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank God It Is Friday

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Today I am feeling less than confident about going out to run errands walking mind you for 2 miles by myself. My head feels funny and I feel weak. I am still going through the withdrawals off of Paxil. I need to go to the library and post office. My son says he will drive me later on after he gets off of work. I hope so if not I can go tomorrow. If not next week no hurry!

I am going to step outside for awhile on my street and take some pictures of Fall. The yellow trees are brilliant. We have sun today finally after 8 some days of gloom and rain. It is nice to see this. My indoor garden is loving it~they have sun warmth on them. I made sure that all of the plants had water so they would get full benefit from the sun and not dry out. I feel so bad when they struggle because I am careless and forget to water them. I have even lost a few plants due to my neglect. Not very many though because I do have a "green thumb". My dream job would be to work at a nursery or flower shop. Due to being disabled that would prove difficult these days.

This week has seemed to be so long and dragged out. I have slept so much. 

God I am praying to you about the bullying situation. It breaks my heart and makes me cry just to think about it. I was bullied I know what it feels like. It still hurts today. It is something that always stays with you. You never forget about it but you do move on. Why are some people so mean?

I have my art journal page done. Here is a picture of it. I also finished up all of my Fall cards. I have a few things to mail at the post office. It is a good thing I got it all done this morning. Today is turning out to be pretty rough on the withdrawals. I have already done 6 1/2 hours of it. I woke up at 5 AM this morning.

Art journal page based on Galatians in the Bible ink and watercolor done by me (Glenna Normyle)


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that there are appropriate times to stand in your power.
Power isn't always evil. If you stand tall in the power of goodness, you can have a powerful impact on a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment