Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today Thanks Be To Him


Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.1 Timothy 6:12
 
Another day praise be to Him!
 
Although it is grey cloudy once again and looks like it rained overnight. We must need to have rain after a winter last year that produced very little snow. That would be nice if we get little snow again this year. It made for much easier foot travel.
 
I have no plans for today. So I will make up a day of fun and chores. I have the dreaded paperwork to work on. I have an application online I have to do and then go to the library and print it. I have to also make copies of other paperwork. Mail some and take some with me to an appointment in a week and a half. Now lets see for fun. I know I will be finishing those Fall cards I started yesterday. I will know by Friday who my Fall card swap partner is and then I will need to go to the post office to mail a few things and buy some stamps. So I must get busy with all that. Chores I have the usual dishes and floor cleaning/vacuuming that need to get done. I will save the bathroom for tomorrow.
 
So far today I am having it ok on staying on 5 mg of Paxil I have some of the scratchy/zapping sounds in my head this morning. I seem to be feeling somewhat better and well rested. It has been really rough going through these withdrawals but Praise Him he has been there when I needed Him. Yesterday afternoon I cried myself to sleep. I was like a young child or baby. The whole time asking Him to help me. It hasn't been easy on my body to go through feeling horribly ill nauseated and the awful flu like pain. Many a time I felt like I was just going to die. I am writng so much about this if I can help one person to never go on Paxil or help one person know that there is someone, me, that has gone through the withdrawals from Paxil like them. They are not alone. They have God too. You can do it!
 
I need to take some more pictures of the Fall trees. When I go out I will take my camera with me. They are changing daily it seems like. I looked down the street yesterday to a a pretty sight of yellow!
 
Dover Publications Art Deco

 
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
Trust in God that everything is exactly the way it is supposed to be. Just as a child has to pass through a tiny channel on its way from the womb into life, so are you on your way to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment