Friday, October 26, 2012

Stormy Days are Coming

This is just so cute! I know it isn't winter yet I had to share it. Check out www.dreamstime.com

God makes people right with himself through their faith in Jesus Christ. This is true for all who believe in Christ, because all people are the same. Romans 3:22

I am so deeply saddened to read this. Please Lord comfort thy families and friends of those who have passed away from this storm. May there be no more!

http://news.msn.com/us/death-toll-hits-22-as-sandy-heads-for-us

I live in southern NH I am now wondering what may happen to us?

http://t.news.msn.com/us/odds-frankenstorm-will-pound-east-coast-increasing

The track for now looks like it will go right into PA! This is not good. Pray! I know a few people who live there. I hope and pray they will be safe. They should be making all sort of preparations right now. I will be doing so tomorrow.

Today I am making a felt pumpkin card for my grandsons for Halloween. I will mail it to them and make it all special with some stickers in it. It looks like I only have enough orange felt to make one card. That is ok it will be fun for them.

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you've been missing out on delight that God has sent your way.
Think back over the last day, - what could you have taken with delight that you just skipped over?
 
Honestly off the top of my head the greatest thing that happened to me was a conversation I had with someone about their drinking problem.... and they told me they stopped drinking. I am not holding my breath on that but still praying for them. I did sort of skip over the issue but was delighted to hear it. All the while keeping in the back of mind of many a broken promise from someone who has a disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment