Monday, October 1, 2012

Happiness

Happy are those who do right, who do what is fair at all times. Psalms 106:3

I am trying to find happiness. I am still trying to get off of Paxil. That would really make me happy to be done with it. Wake up call last night NH Medicaid won't pay for my Paxil they wanted $65 at the drugstore for it. So I am being forced off of it. Today I dropped down to 5 mg and tomorrow I will do 10 mg up and down all week and then 5 mg each day next week and hopefully be done. I would say the nights are the worst for me. The med wears off and all of these awful withdrawal symptoms start up. I especially hate the scratchy zapping sound in my head. If I lie down it stays away.

It is nice and muggy cool breezy out. I love the smell of the chimney smoke. The leaves are turning ever more. We just had 5 days straight of gloom grey skies windy chill and rain today being the fifth day. I hope it is a brighter sunny day tomorrow. I need to go to the library to go onlne and print some thing out also make copies of some documents I have. I will be walking. It isn't too far which is nice. I haven't been there in awhile so I am sort of looking forward to it.

Dover Publications Kate Greenway


I hope where ever you are that you have a wonder filled week ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment