Friday, October 19, 2012

Don't Give Up

God still has more in store for you. I know you've been waiting, you've been trusting, you've been trying to hold on. Don't give up. He says, "Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

Don't ever give up! There is hope! Thank you for today!

Today is another rainy gloomy day. I have to go to the PO streetbox today to send off a handful of mail today. I am sure I will need pants and a jacket as it has been cool 50's here lately. Here is southern NH.

I am going to make a couple  more Fall cards today to send out to family and friends. That is if I have the energy. I was looking through my Christmas/winter card making supplies last night. I have no cardstock. So it looks like I will need to make my own. Actually I should probably wait on card making a friend said she is mailing me some die cuts and that I should have them tomorrow. I want to see what I get. Something may help me with cardmaking. She has been cardmaking since 2000.

I don't have any plans today. Other than the usual household chores dishes and laundry. I finished up my swaps that are due this morning and had an early lunch. I went back outside and even though it was still mostly cloudy I took some more Fall 2012 pictures. I think I got some great ones. Enjoy Fall New England style these are maples and an oak. This oak is changing last it is turning yellow still a lot of green though.





Fall 2012 Red Maple (very old)
I am still not feeling well in the tummy that started up again yesterday evening. I attribute it to the Paxil withdrawals. I am now at 14 days off of the Paxil. My head was still zappy/scratchy pretty bad last night.

I am going to take a nap! I need to go lie down. It is 2 PM and normal for me to have to take a rest break. My chores can wait!

Where ever you are have a wonder filled weekend ahead!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that your unspoken prayers will be answered.
Yes, God knows you, God hears you, God loves you, God is there for you. You are blessed.
 
I really needed to hear this! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment