Monday, October 29, 2012

God's Grace on Thee Protection in a Massive Storm Sandy

Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. Ephesians 6:24
 
Hurricane Sandy is upon us now. The winds are howling through where I live here in southern NH. Rain is pelting the windows. It whips up stays sustained for awhile and then it will stop and get quiet. There is this metal siding piece that is loose that will start thrashing around. I called the landlord about that already. They didn't fix it. Nice and loud. We just had some power surges big ones so as I blog my experience I may get interrupted and when I get electricity back I will be back.

May God watch over all of us!

It has been very windy for over 3 hours now. The electricity threatened to go down and the internet is getting interrupted now at 6:30 PM Please protect all of us north to south in this monstrous storm. My bedroom is on the second floor outside corner no protection. I was lying in my bed and it was shaking so were some plants too in front of the window. So I returned to the center of the apartment to blog about that. It was an unpleasant feeling. I feel better now that I am away from the upper outside corner of this church building I live in.





No comments:

Post a Comment