Saturday, October 27, 2012

God's Love

God, your love is so precious! You protect people in the shadow of your wings. Psalms 36:7

He loves me and I Him!

Please protect and watch over all God during this monster storm Sandy.

I have been through hurricanes and noreasters living in FL and New England respectively. Going through both at one time is a horrible thought suddenly. I am starting to seriously think preparations. Start with a list. I made a list to work on for the next couple of days to be better prepared. I even have a battery powered weather radio from living in FL. One hurricane in FL left me without electricity for about two weeks. It was so hot and miserable. We are very warm right now in the high 60's during the days. I was standing outside in bare feet with shorts on today.







Yes thank you God for all I have!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that it's time to STOP going through the motions of living, and START living.
Are you willing to do that now? Or are you going to wait until all life energy drains out of you and your loved ones who are trying to support you at this very moment? You were not born to follow rules and regulations. Living starts with dreaming. So dream, dream friend, and let dreams show you the path to your bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment