Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our Protector God

God is our protection and our strength. He always helps in times of trouble. Psalms 46:1

Thank you God~

I am blessed and grateful~

You know it is Fall when you have beef stew for lunch. Even if it was from a can I added a handful of frozen peas to it before I warmed it up. Yummy and warm. It was 48 out today and was sunny. Now it is cloudy!

Today I made an owl card for a friends birthday in the first week of November. I have a couple more November birthday cards to make and then I am on to making Christmas cards. Plus I want to try out making some more ribbon pinecones to give as gifts for Christmas. Tonight I am making a large roast chicken with potatos and carrots in my turkey roaster. Times are lean food wise. I don't have all the proper fixings like stuffing and gravy but I will make do with what I have. We will have lots of leftovers. Tomorrow night I am going out to the club to watch pool playing.

I am finally feeling better from the Paxil withdrawals. The scratchy/zappy sound in my head is gone. Yesterday my back and left hip hurt so bad I had to take a narcotic pill twice. Today it still hurts some but not enough for medecine.

Lots of praying and bible reading will be what I do this afternoon! I have finished all of my Scrabble games and online correspondence for the day. I would look for more supplies for pinecone ribbons but I don't want to push things with my back and hip the way it was yesterday.


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that to worship God you must go beyond words to speak with your heart.
You can mouth the words of a prayer all day long and just waste your time, unless you also speak with your heart. And to speak with your heart means to embody first. If you pray for love, be loving. If you pray for wealth, be generous. If you pray for health, practice health yourself. What is your favorite prayer? How can you begin to embody it?



Where ever you are I hope you have a wonder filled blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment