Monday, March 26, 2012

Already Monday

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and he saves those whose spirits have been crushed. Psalms 34:18
That is so comforting to know at this time. I won't go into detail but my life changed recently. Someone is no longer with me. An alcoholic someone. Some of my hardest times lately have been at night.

It is cold again this morning as I write this at 9:30 AM EST in southern NH 41 feels like 32 and it is sunny that is nice for my indoor garden. When it warms up some more I am going outside to take Spring pictures.

Do you like Chinese food? I do!

http://www.recipe.com/mama-changs-stir-fried-shrimp-and-scallions/?sssdmh=dm17.587242&esrc=nwdr032612&email=2629490458

Today I have a few letters and notes to write for Easter. If I am feeling up to it I might make a postcard, do some stampings and make a greeting card. One a day was pretty ambitious of me. I haven't been following that. How crafty are you?

Here are some thought provoking questions

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/16cSMz/www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/


"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”   ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

On this day of your life, , we believe God wants you to know ... that if you relax, it comes.
Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way.

Eat your fruit and vegies oh and now popcorn too

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/hsn/don-t-forget-to-eat-your-fruits-veggies-and-popcorn



No comments:

Post a Comment