Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wicked Weather

So don't worry, because I am with you. Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you out; I will support you with my right hand that saves you. Isaiah 41:10
Today it is cold it hailed earlier now as I write this at 2:45 PM EST in southern NH it is 42 feels like 38 out nasty wicked weather. I am staying in for the rest of the day. Today is chores day dishes laundry clean the toilet spot clean here and there and take the trash out. My vac needs dumping it is the canister type. Lately my allergies have been ok. The mornings are a bit rough but once I have my pill and inhalers I am doing fine.

I got a really pretty Easter card today and some happy mail. A small bit of inspiration to create with. I think I will make a postcard with the pretty purple butterfly flourishy flowery piece of cardstock I received and attach it to white cardstock so I can write on it. Unless I find some light purple cardstock which would be even prettier. I think I am talking myself into a trip to Michaels craft store. When it is completed I will share a picture of it on here.




Lessons from Him

No comments:

Post a Comment