Saturday, March 10, 2012

Overcast Saturday

The Lord hears good people when they cry out to him, and he saves them from all their troubles. Psalms 34:17
This is a lovely Psalm to share as it gives one so much hope! It strengthens my faith. Makes me love Him all the more! ~HOPE FAITH LOVE~

Today this morning as I write this a few minutes after 9AM EST southern NH it is 30 overcast feels like 23 oh joy and we are expecting more snow showers today. It was snowing earlier this morning and it snowed over night. All told maybe an inch of snow has fallen. It is the wind. It is what makes it so much colder bone chilling cold. Well I am going shopping some time today. I will be in a car. My friends are picking me up. I will have to dress warm wear a hat gloves and my winter coat once again.


Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php

How do you explain the Easter bunny?





No comments:

Post a Comment