Saturday, March 3, 2012

Slippery Saturday

So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34
We got a dusting of more snow overnight so all the areas that were uncovered such as the streets were clear and they are white again. Like my sister says a winter wonderland! 32 degrees out feels like 25 with freezing rain! It is 4:30 AM as I start this blog today. Praise Him for today! I will get some projects worked on and more dishes cleaned. Catching up from being sick for a week. I am getting a bit better each day. I took a lot of prednisone yesterday and it seems to be helping. I still keep getting a lot of mucous and I am wheezy. I coughed a lot while trying to sleep last night. I finally woke up enough to take my regular inhaler in the middle of the night last night. The wheezing is definately better this morning. I am taking Symbicort in the morning and at night now too. It is early yet so I haven't taken any meds. Just enjoying the quietness and sipping my coffee with fake sugar only I am a milk person. I need to go to the corner store and PO box down the street. I am hoping it doesn't get too icy and I can venture out later on and do some errands on foot. Wherever you are I hope your day is wonder filled!

Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php

No comments:

Post a Comment