Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Wickedness

The Lord does not listen to the wicked, but he hears the prayers of those who do right. Proverbs 15:29

Wow these sudden warm temperatures here in southern NH are nice. I already have on the A/C though. I am afraid to open my windows with pollen going crazy. I am avoiding long periods outdoors too. I was supposed to go to the PO this morning but I woke up late 11 AM my deceased Mother was calling my name in my sleep. That is strange it never happened to me before. I was glad she woke me up thanks Mom. Praise be to Him!

Today I have visions early of creativity so today will probably turn out crafty. I would like to send out some more blessings to my friends. I received Happy Mail from a friend yesterday with pretty Spring ribbons and recipe cards. I love recipe cards I collect them and swap them. The ribbon she sent me is what is spurring my interest in making a card or two. There is enough to share some ribbon with someone else in need. I need to make an ATC so I am looking forward to something artsy to do.

My pomegranate plant has one large bud on it. I will take pictures of it soon. The basil is still flowering too. It is very strong smelling right now. I am so excited HAPPY SPRING! Today is the official first day of Spring!

Last years pomegranate blooming! It went crazy last time it bloomed. There are three buds here!

HOW TO TURN CLUTTER INTO CASH

http://shine.yahoo.com/financially-fit/turn-clutter-cash-213300150.html

No comments:

Post a Comment