Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Things To Do



Thanks be to God for his gift that is too wonderful for words. 2 Corinthians 9:15
Call a grandparent. Walk on the sunny side of the street. Walk through the grass barefoot. Donate to a charity. Talk with someone in the checkout line. Smile at someone.

Warmer temperatures are here. Yesterday was beautiful. I went out twice. Today it is just getting sunny at 11AM EST in southern NH as I write this and it is already 52. The trees are budding. I will have to inspect the forsythia and the lilac bush when I go out. I might force some forsythia to bloom by cutting a piece and bringing it indoors. Wouldn't that be nice. My first touch of Spring in my home. I am so grateful I have a home Praise Him! Do you remember the Ben Franklin stores well they are back and online. I thought I would share the link for you http://www.benfranklin.com/



I swap cards, crafts and supplies with a group of Christian Friends check out  www.swap-bot.com
Where ever you are I hope Spring is upon you and you have a wonder filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment