Friday, March 16, 2012

Fish Friday

The everlasting God is your place of safety, and his arms will hold you up forever. He will force your enemy out ahead of you, saying "Destroy the enemy!" Deuteronomy 33:27
Praise Him for watching over and protecting all of us!

It was so nice and feeling like Spring. Now it is rainy cold 40 really feels like 35 and we are supposed to get thunderstorms. I had to turn on the heat this morning. I have set myself up for a challenge to make a greeting card each day until I have a nice amount to share. I have the supplies and it is fun to do. I made this one yesterday. I made one today but I haven't taken a picture of it.


Handmade card by Glenna Normyle (me)
The forsythia is about to pop today I see yellow unfurling whereas yesterday it was mostly green. I will share pictures with you when it is blooming.

This weekend will be busy with Saturday church and Sunday grocery shopping. We are supposed to get a lot of fog Sunday and Monday. I hope it doesn't spoil my plans.

I found some sites to share with you while reading this week. Have a wonder filled weekend where ever you are!

Pictures of Living Walls

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yahooeditorspicks/galleries/72157626534538604/

Indoor Container Gardening

http://minigarden.com/container-gardening-ideas/indoor-gardening-is-not-impossible/

Happy gardening indoors and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment