Thursday, March 15, 2012

Love Thy Neighbor

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. Galatians 5:14-15
My neighbors are quiet and courteous. I am blessed and so grateful that it is that way now. Praise Him!

Today it is cold 39 now but really feels like 34 and it is overcast. A good day to work on chores at home and for crafting. I am going to make a bright cheerful Springy Easter Card. I picked out the materials and papers earlier. I need some ribbon and then I am set to go. This is my second to last swap I am doing for awhile. I need to concentrate on making the scrapbook albums for my grandsons so they will be done by Mother's Day. Perhaps doing the scrap books will cheer me up. I have been sort of missing my grandsons the last few days. My feel good Nana feelings are dwindling, It also doesn't feel like Spring anymore. I did bring in some cut forsythia and it is doing great being forced to bloom early indoors. There is a lot of green on the buds today!




Are you planting, planning or just plain old thinking about seeds right now? I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment