Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not Cold Again......

Someone who is laughing may be sad inside, and joy may end in sadness. Evil people will be paid back for their evil ways, and good people will be rewarded for their good ones. Proverbs 14:12-14

It is only 44 outside feels like 41 shortly after noon today as I start to write this. What happened to 82 the other day? Well I went out to breakfast with a friend today. That was nice to get together and catch up on life.

I have been home for a bit and decided to jump on here and do some writing and correspondence. Speaking of correspondence check this out I got a handmade postcard in the mail yesterday. Now isn't that cute! I wish I had a chick stamp. I will have to look for one. I always have plenty of flowers.

2 Chicks in Spring Postcard Made by Sherry


I am inspired to make some postcards for different occasions. I still need to make a greeting card or two. Yesterday I started organizing all of my Easter mail plus their inserts.

I have not tried Pinterest yet. I am signed up. I found this and decided to share it with you. Here is a link to a 101 tutorial to check out for help!

http://thedailydigi.com/pinterest-101-a-tutorial/

Oh no I just looked at our weather predictions I see that the lows will be 25 and 30 two nights in a row this week coming up. I hope things don't freeze. I need to get out and take pictures tomorrow. I found a really pretty clump of daffodils it actually looks like a bouquet of daffodils sitting there in the grass so pretty. We have no sun today or I would take a picture of it today. It is a cold wet rainy day today. Praise Him we need the moisture as dry as this past Winter was.

Where ever you are I hope you have a wonder filled Sunday or Monday perhaps!




No comments:

Post a Comment