Sunday, March 11, 2012

Everyday Fools

Stay away from fools, because they can't teach you anything. A wise person will understand what to do, but a foolish person is dishonest. Fools don't care if they sin, but honest people work at being right. Proverbs 14:7-9

29 but really feels like 23 it is so cold this morning. We jumped ahead an hour this morning. I was still up at 7 AM I only grocery shopped yesterday Praise Him though for that and I went out to lunch with my friends. I had to miss all the Easter goodies once again. Ha they will still be there next week. No Walmart or the $ store. I don't have much to spend but I would like to pick up some stickers and crafty things. I still love to dye eggs so I have to get my kit. I forgot how good vanilla soy milk tastes in coffee. Finally after giving up dairy and meat for the past two weeks approximately I went grocery shopping and bought mostly vegan foods. All which I love. I found the best deal on my Spring salad just leaves baby spinach etc yesterday and it even costs less now. It comes in a nice big plastic tub.

Since today is Daylight Savings Day I thought you might like to read this:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-financial-history-of-daylight-saving.html

So far I made this card for Easter and I was thinking that I would make another one today. It is a good day to stay in do crafty things and clean. I need to pull out all Springish things from my supplies including some ribbons. I have some cute paper Easter/Spring paper.

Handmade Easter card made by Glenna Normyle (me)


Ten Foods That Can Make You Sick

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/nutrition/photos/10-types-food-can-make-you-sick#0

No comments:

Post a Comment