Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tye Dyed Tuesday

So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you. Mark 11:24
Today it is sunny I asked for a sunny day. I want o go outside it is only 18 and feels like 7 It may not be possible for now but by Thursday we are expecting temps to rise to 64 I ask that we get that day. Praise Him for everyday I am able to sit here and write! Share my art work and projects with you. Today is a present, yesterday was a gift and tomorrow is but a promise! For all the days you shall so live!


I took some pictures of two cards and a post card I made. The PC is the all done in original ink and titled "Come Fly With Me" dated August 2011

Post card hand drawn in ink for days by Glenna Normyle (me) titled "Come Fly With Me"

Card created by Glenna Normyle (me)

Card created by Glenna Normyle (me)
I love cupcakes. Now I want to get all fancy with them and experiment check this one out for Spring!

Tye Dyed Cupcakes Going Fruity Jello

http://www.kraftbrands.com/Jello/recipe.aspx?ID=132787

Do you love cupcakes? Any great recipes that you want to share would be appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment