Monday, March 19, 2012

Springy Monday

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

My needs are met by Him! Trust, love of family and happiness and so much more! Praise Him!

Oh the weather is so nice. Bright sunny and warm 70 already at 11:30 as I write this in southern NH. All week we are going to have 70's. Time to get out and soak up some Vitamin D. I have chores to do today. Dishes, laundry, trash, recyclables and if I can get my vac canister dumped I won't be exposed to the dust. That is all I need. I am out of my allergy pill. So I don't need that to go full force on me. I left a message at my doctors on the refill line and the pharmacy faxed the doctor for me too. I hope I get it quickly. I am seriously thinking about getting some masks so I am not so limited. I am sure the pollen is going crazy right now. We are having a string of nice Springy days here YAY


Forsythia I cut is in full bloom now. I am going to press the flowers as bright yellows do well.




Well look at that 77 degrees so far today  and it is almost 4 PM. They are saying 82 I got some sun. I had Chinese food for lunch and my chores are done today. I turned on the A/C Tomorrow I have to go downtown to the PO, CVS also get some fruit and vegies. I will get plenty of fresh air. I have my allergy pills now too. I adverted a disaster. I hope you have a wonder filled week!































No comments:

Post a Comment