Friday, March 9, 2012

Friends on Friday

Some friends may ruin you, but a real friend will become more loyal than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

My friends that I can really count as friends well that number is small. I have family though and that is really important to have. Praise Him for family and friends.

I just have to share these roses with you. I got them from a friend yesterday.




The pink ones smell heavenly. Today they are opening. I love to watch that! I am very thankful for friends. Even my online friends. Most of all I love Him! Thanks for the flowers!

Check this out on Facebook ~ Recipes

http://www.facebook.com/Lightlife/app_7146470109

I weighed myself this morning and it looks like I just lost 5 pounds going to a non meat and non dairy diet. Somewhat modified though because I wasn't properly prepared with the correct food yet. I will be purchasing that tomorrow. WOO HOO I am feeling so much better today it has been a long time to be sick October 2011 until this past week.  Prednisone works wonders on your body. I hope that isn't the reason for the weight loss. In time I will know.

Be encouraged and don't give up. The Lord hears you, He sees you and He is working on the details of your situation. "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Praise Him for our animal friends too!

Read this article to correctly figure out the age of your cats and dogs!

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/old-pet-correctly-calculate-dog-cats-age-162200633.html

Ten Painless Ways to Save Money

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/save-money-every-day--10-painless-tricks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment