Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday 's Good News

The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways, and the good man rewarded for his. Proverbs 14:14

It is a little after 9 AM EST in southern NH here I sit at home waiting for a friend to come get me and take me to Saturday church. It is an outdoor event the current temperature is 43 and it feels like 41 so it is cold out there. I am not sure I want to go after all myself. Nevertheless I am ready to go though if my friend should call me. I am up dressed and drinking my coffee. Praise Him it is a beautiful day! Oh she just called about an hour late. We are going.

I wrote that this morning. Now 4 hours later here I sit writing this. I went to the outdoor event it was comfortable. I enjoyed the part of the sermon about how there is hope and healing. It reassured me! Praise Him for Saturday church especially extras gained from it! Thank you Lord. Next week is supposed to be so nice I am really looking forward to doing some outdoor activities. The 70's for temps that is perfect!

They are forming a larger community awareness program here where I am. Bless those folks Lord! They need help in that area of city which is just south of me here in southern NH. It is for the children and really everybody but I like to think of the children first.

The forsythia I brought in a couple of days ago has popped flowers!




So pretty when it pops indoors a bit of early Spring!

HAPPY SPRING!

Handmade by Glenna Normyle (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment