Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Just Because

The Lord is good to those who hope in him, to those who seek him. It is good to wait quietly for the Lord to serve. Lamentations 3:25-26
Today is terribly cold and it was overnight the poor trees and plants. It is 32 and it really feels like 20. Windy those March winds are here! I went for a walk yesterday it wasn't this cold but still it was a brisk walk to say the least. Today I am staying in. I am nursing a muscle in my shoulder which is making it feel like I have a sore throat. It has been hurting for awhile. I thought I was sick and almost went to the doctor. I put a pain patch on it and it is helping me. YAY!

Yesterday was productive for me. I got the stampings done that I need to trade to someone for vintage postcards. My Easter cards and notes are in order. I do have to hand write a letter one page on nice paper which is hard for me to do. It will be therapy that is for sure. Walgreens just called and said my pictures are ready for my grandsons scrap book albums. So I am one step closer to starting them on April 1, 2012! No fooling!

My pomegranate plant blooming Spring 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment