Saturday, March 24, 2012

Super SWEET Saturday

The Lord has made known His salvation; His righteousness He has revealed in the sight of the nations. Psalms 98:2
What a day up early off shopping with my friends for four hours. I went out to lunch had crab meat rolls. Yummmmm!

I found all sorts of neat things cards stickers etc for correspondence, some seeds too I love to try to grow flowers indoors. It will be fun I forgot to get some more soil and pots so that will have to wait until next week.

I am having clams linguine for dinner tonight along with a nice spring mix salad with tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms. I love it when I get to the grocery store and I have lots of good fresh food to eat. Going off of meat and dairy for the past few weeks has been such a nice change. I found some salmon packed separately which is perfect for one. Wild fresh caught. You want that because they use chemicals to clean in the fish farms so if you eat fish that is farm raised it is not very good for you. Instead of soy milk I bought almond milk unsweetened for my coffee. You keep it on the shelf until you open it then you have to refrigerate it.

Preacher Cake

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/preacher-cake-3.html?source=fork_fb_preacher_cake

I am thoroughly pooped out and I am going to rest once I finish this. Tomorrow I will put together mail that needs to go out and maybe even get crafty. It is getting colder now 53 today at 3 PM as I write this.

I ordered 152 pictures this morning online from Walgreens for scrapbook albums and photo albums of my grandsons. Good thing they were having a special on them so it isn't going to cost me an arm and leg. I have lots of work to do to catch up with pictures.

Today the landscape was dotted with the beautiful colors of Spring!

Look for the beauty in yourself. God does.

He uses each of us to our abilities – imperfections and all!

I do feel beautiful it comes from within!



My forsythia Photograph by Glenna Normyle (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment