Friday, March 2, 2012

The Day After

So do not lose the courage you had in the past, which has a great reward. You must hold on, so you can do what God wants and receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36
19 degrees out but really feels like 12 and a good 10 inches of snow today. It is very artic like outside. I had a super day yesterday with my grandsons. My son and I took them out to enjoy the snow before he had to take off to work. It was nice because they both are not sick right now. So we had an enjoyable day. We played, ate lunch, Brady 4 years old can write his name, he is full of new tricks he can do and Carter our baby 20 months old is learning to say more words like yes and no, both boys took great naps. We watched it snow all day long! I am feeling those feel good Nana feelings I am tired today but it is so worth it. Praise Him for my precious grandsons.









Photography by Glenna Normyle (me)
Thanks be to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment