Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Slow to Anger

The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger, And his glory is to overlook a transgression. Proverbs 19:11
Wow wouldn't that be nice! I have experienced the opposite and it was no fun.

Rain today well they call it drizzle. That just means it is raining constantly gently. I am sure the Spring plants love it as it is 45 today and at least it isn't snow any more. I cut some forsythia yesterday and stuck it in water, this morning the buds are already sprouting some green. Here are some pictures of the beautiful 70 degree day we had yesterday. Blue skies just lovely!

Forsythia bush March 2012 budding

 Lilac bush March 2012 budding

Well this morning my nose blowing and barky cough are back. That pretty much means allergies to me. I like to have a fan on at night. Now it sits up on a tall boy dresser so the cold air falls down on me. It must be stirring up dust so no more of that at least not all night long. Also I just had roses and now the forsythia cutting in my home. Plus I have been venturing outdoors more now that the weather is nicer. My symptoms are significantly worse this morning.  I take an allergy pill spray my nose and use my inhaler. I start to become feeling better in about an hour after that. I never had this problem ever until I moved to New England. Not as a child or adult in Maryland and certainly not while living in FL or out West in WA state even.

Today is going to be a crafty day for me. I want to make a couple more cards for Easter. When Easter is over I won't be doing swaps tags or trains. No Swap bot! I need to concentrate on putting my grandsons albums together. I was so disappointed when I was picking pictures the other day for a new Walgreens photo album for my grandsons and it just stopped working. What a pisser! It has happened to me before. Nothing you can do but spend the pain staking time to do it all over. I have not found that time yet for a couple of days. It might be a nice project to work on today. I pretty much have all day to do things. Cleaning a little bit every day is good! I don't have much energy for more than that. I forgot to vacuum yesterday so I need to do that.

Indoor Water Garden

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1gdKI8/www.marthastewart.com/article/indoor-water-gardens

I have one it is a large bamboo plant. I would like to try some more of this. I just don't have the space.

Have a great wonder filled day full of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment