Thursday, March 1, 2012

SNOW DAY YAY


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
It has snowed a few inches and we are supposed to get more. My grandsons are out of school today so I am going to care for them today. Praise Him I get to see my grandsons! Praise Him for snow! I will remember to take pictures and have pictures of me taken with them so I can share them here.

A box decorated by Glenna Normyle (me)






Something pretty for Spring or is it still winter?



The news yesterday at the doctors is he thinks I have asthma or maybe COPD or both. I have been put on a second inhaler plus a 3 day regimine of prednisone. I go back in the beginning of April for a 2 hour breathing test and then I see the doctor a month after that. Then I will have a sleep study done to see if I have sleep apnea. I am still in shock about this. I have been sick since October last year. Shortness of breath, tightness of chest, coughing, congested, wheezy and tired.

How to Control Your Grocery Costs

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/article_ektid100351.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment