Monday, March 12, 2012

Forgiveness

Teach them to obey everything that I have taught you, and I will be with you always, even until the end of this age. Matthew 28:20
Praise Him! He is always with me. Everytime I have another medical problem or just problems in life He is right there. Beleive me I have called for Him many times. Especially over the past 6 years.



Lesson learned and yesterday was rough. I still have my moments. I forgive him.
He is ill. Alcoholism and I just can't take it anymore. I let him go after two plus years. I am free from the mental abuse!

Oh my goodness I found Snickerdoodle Muffins I love Snickerdoodle Cookies I will have to try these

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/bread/muffins/snickerdoodle-muffins-2.html?source=fork_FB_snickerdoodle_muffins

The Lord has me in the palm of His hand. "But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high." Psalms 3:3

One Day at Time Sweet Jesus One Day at a Time!

How nice 63 and clear out!

Praise Him for sun.





No comments:

Post a Comment