Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WOW What on Wednesday

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

WOW it is Wednesday so what is happenning today! It is 8 EST AM as I start to write this in southern NH USA  Do you ever watch the TV show What Not to Wear? I watched the final show last night. Show number 250. They made a great difference with those women. So this morning it is 25 and we are going up to 54 seriously 54 today. It is already beautiful and sunny out! My garden will love this all watered and finally sun. This winter has been tough on the plants. My palm plant is blooming seeds even the one that broke off and I had to transplant it to a new pot. It was a baby. So here is an array of pictures of Glenna's Garden March 2012 My plants are enjoying blue skies full all out sun this morning. It is warm in the garden! Praise Him for this lovely weather.




WHY WE SKIPPED WINTER PRETTY MUCH

http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-north-america-skipped-winter-124202059.html






All photography by Glenna Normyle (me)

~ "Waking up energized and excited about tackling challenges is a sign that you have the ‘fun factor’ in your life ~When you’re having ‘fun’ ~ you’re curious enough to actively explore life ~ And then, nothing is impossible or off limits ..."

That is me I normally wake up happy every morning and now that I am feeling better I am energized for awhile. I have more energy than before! Today is the last day of prednisone for me. I still take two inhaler steroids and a nasal steroid plus an allergy pill. Praise Him for good doctors and medecine.

It feels like Spring today!

No comments:

Post a Comment