Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sweet Sunday


The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. Psalms 37:39-40

This morning it is 30 feels like 24 at 7 AM as I start to write this. Yesterday's rains washed away a lot of snow and with the sunny predictions for today well that will melt some more. It might actually be nice enough out later on to go outside. Maybe go for a walk. If it isn't windy it will be divine in the sun!

I took some snowy pictures yesterday. I love the icicle one. Those icicles are long gone. Once again the roads and sidewalks are clear. It looks very icy though.

The birds are in the forsythia bush and the building across the way has a long roof line of icicles. The birds are also back again in the forsythia bush this morning. I can see them from my living room I hear them too. It is too dark out yet to film them. Which is one of my favorite past times. To shoot photos. We had no sun yesterday until late in the day. So most of my photos look drab just like it is in Winter.

There is a bird in the forsythia bush in the center of this picture.

That is a different bird right in the center of the picture.


Icicles got love them when you live in New England
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE."
I Corinthians 13:13

Love Him with all your heart!

Where ever you are I hope you have a sunny Sunday! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment